Sign up here for FREE periodic updates from the Tamar Valley National Landscape, packed with the latest news, events, volunteering opportunities, and project updates. Simply add your name and email address below and your ebulletin will be emailed to you each month.
The priorities remain constant, regardless of the specific project.
- Encourage and support volunteering, to enable local people to take part in managing the TVAONB landscape.
- Raise awareness, champion and help to deliver the TVAONB Management Plan priorities and support their team.
- Share resources to make the maximum use of skills available to deliver the best results to the TVAONB and the community.
- Ensure that the Trust’s projects are consistent with the TVAONB Management Plan.
- Support the Tamar Valley National Landscape in delivering its management plan.
- Undertake projects to enhance the landscape and improve biodiversity.
- Support and engage with the local communities and connect them to their landscape.
- Create a sustainable basis for the Trust’s activities.
- Improve the skills and build the ability and confidence of volunteers.
Our Current Projects
TCT has a 99 year lease on the fabulous 11 hectare wetlands nature reserve and a maintenance agreement with Calstock Parish Council for the bridge and the footpath. TCT also delivers educational visits to the wetlands.
Maintaining this historic waterfront location and trail for the benefit of nature and for all to enjoy.
TCT has a contract with West Devon District Council to maintain the trails. TCT also maintains the Pentillie permissive pathway and assets around the Tamar Valley Centre
Supporting the development of a new nature reserve and intertidal wetland on the Bere peninsular